I'll bet Vivian could turn the nail polish into a mural. I can see a mountain with a tunnel. Imagine the possibilities!
you are sooooooo right megan, I need to go pick her brain! thanks for the giggle :0)
Yikes. Got the extra paint on hand? Some straight H2 might take that off...it worked on chalkboard paint. ;)
pretty much tried it all, but the bad part, is it started to eat the paint, like instantly :0(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'll bet Vivian could turn the nail polish into a mural. I can see a mountain with a tunnel. Imagine the possibilities!
you are sooooooo right megan, I need to go pick her brain! thanks for the giggle :0)
Yikes. Got the extra paint on hand? Some straight H2 might take that off...it worked on chalkboard paint. ;)
pretty much tried it all, but the bad part, is it started to eat the paint, like instantly :0(
Post a Comment