Am I nuts for trying/doing this again? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Not nuts at all!!! We love seeing the pictures. I'm excited you're doing it again.
Best of luck! I tried a second year of daily photos in 2009 (I made it through 2008) and I gave up sometime in March. But the results are so amazing. Makes me want to consider doing it again myself.
thanks ladies, I enjoy putting the photos up and it's sooooo great to hear others are enjoying them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Not nuts at all!!! We love seeing the pictures. I'm excited you're doing it again.
Best of luck! I tried a second year of daily photos in 2009 (I made it through 2008) and I gave up sometime in March. But the results are so amazing. Makes me want to consider doing it again myself.
thanks ladies, I enjoy putting the photos up and it's sooooo great to hear others are enjoying them!
Post a Comment