
Dad working on Parker's pumpkin
Helping out
Parker's finished pumpkin
A vampire and a princess what a combo...
This is my pumpkin I made, a little different but I really like it!
Maddie's finished pumpkin
Aarin's first pumpkin
Aarin's second pumpkin
The fun kit
Dad working hard..
HA Maddie has the right idea!
The final product
I swear I didn't do it!!
My little Mummy...
Vivan made her tutu, I just LOVE it, the tule is from the baby shower my mom thru for me when I was pregnant with Maddie, so it means a lot to me, to first see this as decorations and now it's for her to have forever!
Looks like a pro!
Ok you can totally see this is his child!!
Whew it's been a busy 2 days! We made a yummy scary halloween house, carved some pumpkins, went to Raleys to get Dad some yummy cookies, got to visit Dad at work, and tonight going to visit our good friends Sabrina and her family, then off to play at Nana and Vavi's house, and last stop will be at the great grandparents, now that I think about it I should take a nap with the kids!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!!
Posted by My world at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment