Little Parker is 4 weeks old today, he smiled at me for the first time on Monday, coo's here and there, and is doing good with tummy time.
4 weeks old!
Look at my strong boy lifting his head! GO Parker!
I know this might seem silly to others but I was tickled when she tried a big girl cup the first time!! So go Maddie!
Checking to see what's in the cup....
She's got it down!
She is telling me "More Milk" love the milk dripping out of her mouth ha...
We went to the Mall on Sunday to watch Kara Mae in the flesh do one of her famous dances!! She did such a good job, I'm just bummed about not knowing that she was going to do 2 dances!! Next time!! Great Job Kara Mae, you did such a good job and you looked beautiful!!
Getting started

Too cute!!
p.s. I totally lost all my baby weight, and 5 pounds extra, go me!!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
4 weeks old, a new first, and a dance!
Posted by My world at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment