


These were the decorations, I thought they came out perfect.
These were the favors. We all got to donate animals to the Heifer International Group, giving animals to these families helps them live with having food, or able to trade the animals for money/food. Also inside the box was animal crackers!
Carly and Maddie
Cricket taking care of the rings!
The vows
The newlyweds ;)
Parker and I
Cutie
Deana just told a joke, and as you can tell Dana thought it was pretty darn funny!
The gang, so hard to get everyone to look!!
Me and my mommies, I'm such a lucky girl ;)
Well this is our final wedding YAY!!!! Last night was my mommies wedding. It was so sweet, we had the ceremony and reception and Tony's Cafe, they did such an amazing job! The decorations were beautiful, the food yummy, and having all of our family and friends around us was just surreal. I know that posting these blogs probably makes some people uncomfortable being that some of these are same sex marriage, but I just wanted to point out, that all of these that we have been to these past couple of months, all of these couples are amazing. They have been together for over 10, 15, even 20 years now. My moms are truly amazing people to me, they have been together now for over 22 years, they decided at a young age to raise foster children (us), and now look at their family! I just adore these two and feel that they and so many other couples like this, deserve to get married, they deserve to have the chance to commit to one another as all of us do. I do know that there are people out there that do not take marriage seriously and those people (I feel) should have the chance of getting married be revoked. I do have a feeling that say no to prop 8 probably isn't going to pass....... which saddens me..... however they did get the chance and they took it!! Sorry this is all of my opinion hopefully I haven't offended anyone or have them turn away in disgust with my posts, but I do that this is MY post and I can do what I please!! So please enjoy the pictures, see how happy these two are, and just keep your hearts open when it comes to vote!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
The big Finale!!!
Posted by My world at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment