Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just to talk....

Sorry no new pictures just thought I would write what's going on in my crazy, CRAZY, world. I now have 5 weddings coming up, and all will be done and over with by the end of October (yeah a tad nuts!), and all of them I'm pretty much a big part of, I'm so very happy to help, just hope I can hold up!! I have my 32 weeks of pregnancy coming up this thursday! I constantly see my belly move, with his kicks and punches, I'm so going to miss this part of pregnancy. I can't believe I have less then 9 weeks (or more if he comes late), and we get to meet our little man!! Aarin has finally finished his "man" jobs in the nursery, so now I can tackle it and do all of my "girly" touches, and finally post some good pictures of his room!! I'm still working at the crazy bakery, even though my belly is now offically in the way of everything, especially when it comes to baking all those cookies!!! Our Madison is into learning about everything around her, sometimes I feel like I can't keep up (how sad is that??), but I'm trying, as I type I'm showing her a new puzzle and she is having a blast with it!! She is growing so fast, I'm sure it will go even faster when the little man gets here. Lets see what else....... my twin nephews first birthday was just this weekend, I can't believe it's already been a year! I'm sure there are tons of other things that I'm up to, but honestly my eyes are killing me doing this ;) Hope I didn't bore you all!! NIGHT

0 comments: