
Carly, the hostest with the mostest, and I
My beautiful mom
The cute candles we dressed up
Everyone got their very own folder, it had all of the games, a pencil, and a cute boy ribbon to wear
This was the favors, I just love the idea of it all, tugs at the heart a little!
The very cute, yummy smelling, easy, centerpieces
One of the games, the price is right!! SCORE!
The oh so beautiful and very yummy fruit basket Sabrina made, THANK YOU AGAIN!
The cute cute cake, Vera made, THANK YOU AGAIN!!
I just adore this bear, he's so soft and sweet looking! Thank you Vivian!
Well the shower finally came this weekend!! It was a blast, with good food, good music, and always good friends and family!! I'm still a tad overwhelmed by all the thoughtfulness, support, and most importantly love from everyone. Thank you all for the wonderful gifts, and really just coming to yet another shower!! Hopefully all of you had plenty to eat, and had a good time!! THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE, Love you all.....
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Baby Shower..
Posted by My world at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment