Friday, March 07, 2008

Party Hats!!! or are they............




Sabrina looking cute with our handmade party hats!







So I was wanting to make the perfect party hats for the party, and Sabrina was great on giving me advice and tell me how to go about it, so one morning her and I got together and spent a good couple hours working on the cutest party hats!!! However I messed them up by punching the holes to far back, so sadly the hats wouldn't stay on one's head very well!! So I was just about to trash all of our work, when Lacey came up with the idea to just make them cones, put some yummy candy in them, and make them as goodie bags for the adults WHOO OHHH I love them!!! So anywho thank you to Lacey and Sabrina!

1 comments:

sabrina said...

Ok, so I must admit I was scared about how the pic of me would look. Lucky for you it's not bad!!!! I had fun making them with you and I'm glad you didn't trash them...