Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happy Birthday my bugs!!!









I can't believe this time last year we were meeting Madison for the very first time, to hear her first cry, to see her eyes, her long piano, playing, fingers, and of course her long hair in the back!! And the best memory of all (well there is tons, but you know what I mean!) was to see Aarin proudly announce her name to everyone who was DYING to finally know, and to finally see him hold his little girl............. We are both so very lucky to have this little girl in our lives, I couldn't imagine it without her...... so Happy Birthday my little girl, we love you very much!

3 comments:

sabrina said...

Those first momemts will be the ones you will always hold dear to you. I can still vividly remember all those first momemts with Kara and of course Michael! A great big happy birthday wish to Madison!!

Sally said...

You have no idea how anxious we all were to meet Miss Maddie! What a sweet blessing and well-worth the tough pregnancy. We had such a great time at the party and I know the girls can't wait until she can run and play with them!

My world said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sniff, sniff...... ;)