Ok I don't have a fancy dancy Ipod, but I do have a very cool mp3 player, that I just adore.... so here is my first 20;
1) Cuz I Can -Pink
2) Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam -Nirvana
3) Lake of Fire -Nirvana
4) 4 My Man -Missy Elliott
5) 9 Teen 90 Nine -Limp Bizkit
6) Addicted -Kelly Clarkson
7) Affliction -AFI
8) Don't Cha -Pussycat dolls
9) All around me -Flyleaf
10) My Generation -Limp Bizkit
11) Hello -Poe
12) Meltdown -Missy Elliott
13) Kiss and Control-AFI
14) Sweater -Weezer
15) Beautiful Girl -Poe
16) Dragula -Rob Zombie
17) Buddy Holly -Weezer
18) I'm so sick -Flyleaf
19) Son of a Gun -Janet Jackson
20) Y'all want a single -Korn
ok reading this list makes me think i have a little bit of a rocker in me!!! honestly the songs like limp bizkit, and rob zombie are the best when you have to relieve steam!! if you ever have a bad day about people talking stuff when they shouldn't be, try listening to number 10!
Friday, July 20, 2007
List...
Posted by My world at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, you're pretty hardcore! Kelly Clarkson living with Zombie??? Scandalous! hehe
You're a total little rocker!
Post a Comment