I've been pondering on this list for awhile, I wanted to make it somewhat enjoyable when people read this!! Anywho here goes nothing....
1) Books, really it's just reading in general
2) Tivo
3) CHOCOLATE
4) Diet pepsi, caffine free of course
5) Making Madison laugh
6) My dog Abby, really she cracks me up!
7) Target
8) Shopping online
9) I just started digital scrapping and I must say I enjoy it!
10) Taking pictures, I'm not very good at it, but I'm trying!
11) Michael Buble...........................
............ oh sorry I was day dreaming!!
12) Harry Potter books/movies
13) White chocolate mocha, extra hot, decaf, yum!
14) Walking
15) Listening to my mp3 player
16) Going camping
17) Talking to all the girls....
18) Holding my husbands hand awwwwww
19) The warm beach sand between my toes
20) Getting FUN mail
ok hope that wasn't too boring!!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
20 of my favorite things....
Posted by My world at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment