I'm jumping on the bandwagon! Not sure if this will be very interesting but enjoy!
1) I've been married for almost 5 years.
2) My birthday is in 15 days.
3) I have a 3 month old beautiful baby girl.
4) I have a doberman named Abby.
5) I have 2 brothers, and I'm the oldest.
6) I was a foster child.
7) I was a flag girl for my marching band in high school (LOVED it).
8) My best friend is my husband.
9) I totally believe in karma (which makes me love My Name is Earl)
10) I'm a t.v. junkie (Hi my name is Donavan)
11) Referring to being a t.v. junkie, I ADORE my tivo.
12) I HATE peanut butter and fish.
13) I love to listen to all types of music.
14) I love to color.
15) By the end of September I will have 5 nephews, and 1 niece
16) I've been with my husband since high school, so that makes it 10 years this year (WOW).
17) I love fish for pets.
18) My favorite movie is Beetlejuice. I even remember seeing it in a drive thru theater, when i was either 6 or 7.
19) I hate liars.
20) I hate being late.
21) I've been to Seattle, and Las Vegas.
22) My other best friend is my mother.
23) My eyes are brown.
24) I've worked for the Marines, as a teachers aide, at Costco, a full time nanny, and now Raleys.
25) I love to laugh.
26) I'm also a chocolate junkie (Once again hi my name is Donavan)
27) When I was a freshmen in high school there were 666 of us!! SCARY
28) My favorite number is 7.
29) I JUST found out that I was born in Livermore.
30) I love to make my daughter laugh.
31) I adore all of my girlfriends, really I feel that they are family to me. (Hopefully you girls know who I'm talking about!)
32) I miss my Megan :(
33) I didn't have the greastest childhood, but honestly I wouldn't change a thing about it, it has made me who I am today, and I don't think I'm too shabby.
34) I work in a bakery.
35) I've never met anyone famous.
36) I've been to a Cher concert, and a britney spears (today that's just sad, but back then it was the coolest!).
37) I love to swim.
38) My favorite thing in the whole wide world is to read.
39) I adore starbucks.
40) Speaking of starbucks, I know how to make all those foofoo drinks!!
41) I sleep with a pillow, kinda like a blankie, but it's a pillow.
42) I'm a pack rat, but if I have to get rid of things I'm good at that too.
43) My favorite fruit is watermelon.
44) I hate cherry candy, cherry flavoring, even cherry chap stick, but I love fresh cherries.
45) I've had one surgery, or wait I guess two, don't you count getting your wisdom teeth out as surgery??
46) I'm a lefty and proud of it.
47) I hate taking tests.
48) My husband and I bought our first house when I was 23.
49) I love diamonds (sparkle....)
50) I want to learn how to cook better.
51) I love the rain.
52) I hate the heat.
53) I don't care for alcohol.
54) I've never smoked a cigarette.
55) I like to play games, but hate to lose.
56) I've been at my job now for 8 years.
57) I enjoy shopping.
58) I just adore getting my nails and toes done.
59) I'm almost done with college (YEA).
60) I have had a great dane, a weiner dog, a persian, tons of rats and hamsters, and TONS of fish, growing up.
61) I love camping.
62) I hate driving on the freeway.
63) I'm also addicted to my laptop (sooo sad).
64) I was on the A honor roll the entire time in junior high.
65) I was on the B honor roll the entire time in high school.
66) My prom date was my hubby. We went to San Fransisco.
67) I taught my dog sit, stay, shake, down, and speak. SO smart.
68) I like the smell of a fire.
69) I've had one cast.
70) I can take a 10 minute shower, AND that include shaving!
71) I hate hearing about abuse to children, that can really fire me up.
72) I love otterpops (YUM) and only 25 calories (total score).
73) As a flag girl I got to do a parade at Disneyland, and for the Raiders halftime show.
74) I enjoy taking pictures of family.
75) I love spending time with my family.
76) I'm taking a summer class, walking, actually kinda fun.
77) I love silly, doesn't make sense, don't really have to concentrate movies, like drop dead gorgeous.
78) I love watching my friends babies grow up.
79) I don't have normal headaches, just mind splitting migraines(joy)
80) I love being silly.
81) I very much enjoy a fresh, cold, salad.
82) I'm tired of fixing up our fixer up home, but it is looking better and better, at least I like to think so.
83) I've never used any type of drugs, but I've seen plenty of them being used.
84) I haven't spoken to my father since I was 7 years old.
85) I know nothing about my birth, weight, height, etc.
86) I've had 3 cars so far, a nissan, mazada, and now a jeep cherokee.
87) I'm very superstitious
88) I've personally never been in a car accident (knock on wood).
89) I've never had a ticket (once again knock on wood).
90) I'm very happy with my life.
91) I love Yosemite.
92) I hate seeing the doctors especially the dentist!
93) I hate being corrected.
94) I've pet a deer before.
95) I've slid down a waterfall, of course in Yosemite.
96) I've had water poison before, not fun one bit.
97) I've had poison oak, yeah not fun either.
98) I've never broken a bone, but when I had my surgery they had to scrape down my bone.
99) Whenever anyone hears my name is Donavan I usually get asked, so what's your first name?
100) I love flip flops but hate how dirty my feet get.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
100 things about me....
Posted by My world at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I totally didn't know you worked for the Marines! You rock!
Post a Comment