Ok have been TRYING to upload photos, but blogger is claiming I need to pay for more space???? Anybody else have this problem?
Nope.
They are trying to derail you since you have made it almost the entire year!!!
I know right?! I'm soooo close, I still have my photos just not able to upload them, I'll figure it out........
really this is making my decision to either keep going with blogger or not, to do another year or not, too many questions!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nope.
They are trying to derail you since you have made it almost the entire year!!!
I know right?! I'm soooo close, I still have my photos just not able to upload them, I'll figure it out........
really this is making my decision to either keep going with blogger or not, to do another year or not, too many questions!
Post a Comment