Thursday, August 12, 2010

A very lengthy post coming your way!


Oh goodness my poor pup........

really it's not a big deal, she just has a sore that SHE won't stop licking so........

she gets the "cone of shame"


Our last day of daycare :( the biggest reason I'm sad is; we all just adore this woman.  She has been my other "mom rock" all of us got along great, she loves my babies just as much as I do, and if anything has become a great friend.  A great chapter is beginning just a little sad to end this one.



apparantly the kids were spoiled rotten on their last day! they had yummy pizza for lunch, cupcakes for dessert, got to watch there favorite movie "Robots", and the best part, balloons!!!


I can't believe Maddie is going to start preschool on Monday!!  We got to go to a meet and greet night at her school, and we got to check out her classroom, and meet her new teachers.  I'm also so excited because her cousin (my bubbas!) Hayden will be in the same classroom!!


goodness they are cute!

Parker fit right in as well :)
she was way to excited to take a photo!

Photobucket

0 comments: