
Maddie was having a much better day, after being sick since Sunday
the color yellow makes me happy :0)
another one of THOSE nights
both babies woke up with high temps and were just lumps alllllll day
*worst haircut ever!!!!!! doesn't he look like jim carrey in dumb and dumber haha!?
the leftover mess from the other day


working on mother day gift(s)
mine

so maddie has something "cute" to look at, my mom says......
So this has been a crazy couple of weeks, don't need to bore any of you, but I'm back and rolling with the rest of this project!
* thankfully Sandy is the BEST and he now looks like a very cute little man!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I'm back...................
Posted by My world at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thank goodness - I was starting to worry about you! ;)
Post a Comment