
this is one of the sneak peaks, I made these valentine suckers for all of my valentine's. It was so simple use leftover candy canes from christmas, put them in the oven for not even 5 minutes, put a candy stick in the middle, and viola! 
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Posted by My world at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wish I lived closer so I could be your Valentine! Awesome job on all the sweets.
Hi Donovan,
I need to pass out Valentine's to my first graders on Friday, and I want to do something different this year. Since you are so crafty, I thought I would see if you have any ideas. I am looking for something very simple that I don't need to run to a million stores to get put together, since it is such short notice!
Thanks for your help!
Stacy (Megan's sister)
ohhhhhh you know what would be good? and easy? is the marshmallow dips!! and you guy buy pretty much everything at michaels, and your marshmallows at a grocery store, here is the link.......
http://donnieworld77.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-valentines-day.html
towards the bottom, they are sooo super easy and way cute! thanks for the sweet compliment! let me know!!
I love, love, love them! So cute, and they look easy!
Post a Comment