Thursday, January 07, 2010

just a thought....

I'm not sure how many people out there are still following this blog, it's pretty quiet here in my blog land but I have a thought, I think I'm going to try out the 365picture a day project, I know I'm like a tad bit behind, ok 7 days behind but I'll catch up! Would love to hear from ANYBODY who is out there, to let me know if this blog is worth keeping up!!!


Photobucket

5 comments:

sabrina said...

I check out your blog almost daily for updates and cute pics!

Amy said...

hi Donavan!!! I'm a follower...love to see your pretty pictures...and your adorable kids! :-)

Red said...

You don't know me but I am Megan's sister and I peep your blog all the time! LOVE your pictures!!

Unknown said...

I check out your blog all the time :) Helps me keep up with you and everyone!

C.C. said...

i'm reading. i tried project 365 with scrapbooking.... it was tough!!!!