
Our cute little shop....

I had to take a picture of ALL of the people at this show, but I'm not even joking this was like 10% of the people that came!

My mommy came to check it out, but really I think it was for the food.....
Gotta love it when the cotton candy is as big as your head!!
just LOOK at this sign, yep that would be Miss Jens doing!! Is it not the cutest?!?! Thank you again Jen!!
Lacey and I braved doing a craft sale all by ourselves this 4th of July. We didn't have our good friend Jen by our side and we missed her dearly but still had a fun time! There was sooooo many people, vendors, food, games, you name it, and it was there! 
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Atwater craft sale
Posted by My world at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Good turn out, too. Hope you did well! And great picture of the sign (can you send me one?).
Cute!!! Darn, I missed it!
Post a Comment