Saturday, May 09, 2009

You ready for this post?!?!?!?

I have been meaning to post all of these pictures and thoughts for awhile now, and to do them at different times, but time has gotten away from me, so HERE WE GO!!

Actually trying to sale our crafts at a craft sale in SACRAMENTO with Jen!

Lacey and I with our goods


This cracked me up, Jen's girls were able to make a bird feeder at the sale, it was fruit loops on a piece of rope, well if you look closely Katherine became the bird!! Haha too cute.


This was a sweet moment, Daniel was trying to keep the girls entertained in the rain (it rained the entire time!) so the girls were twirling around and around with the umbrella, yet again too cute.


The girls! I think I can speak for all us of, but we had such a BLAST! Yes it was cold, so very WET, did I say cold and wet??? But it was the best time I have had in a very LOOOOOOOONG time. We got to meet so many great people, see so many crafts and creative ideas, man people have talent, it was such a sight to see. And guess what???? We totally get to do it again on the 16th EKKKKKKK, I know Lacey and I can't wait!!


Still raising our children ;)......

This little boy has been trying so hard to crawl, we call this his MANLY pushups!
*updated: Parker crawled the entire living room this evening!! What a great Mother's Day gift, and to think, he "did/made" it himself, hahahaha I totally made a funny ;)!!


**Oh CRAP, how did this picture get on here ;0)!!


The girls, taking a moment, to remember a moment awwwww......



We had new windows installed, I have worse pictures then the ones I'm showing you, but they are/were in such bad shape, I couldn't bare showing them!

The sad looking window for Parker's room, even the screen wasn't secure!


The new window for Parker's room!


The "old" window in the kitchen, such a NOT pretty sight to see!


The BEAUTIFUL new window!! And you can see how on the left I have my can waiting to be recyceled!

* and we got a beautiful new awning, courtsey of my brothers and husband who all ROCK, I don't have a picture though.

And on top of that we took family pictures!!!




WHEW............geez that was long post, anyone still with me?? HELLO?? Anyways It has been a crazy month and it's only the 9/10 (it's late). The other events I've been up to; Kara Mae's 4th birthday, Hayden's 3rd birthday, Maddie's 2nd birthday, Sally's sweet girls 4th birthday, Michael's 2nd birthday party, going to stampin up (LOVE IT, totally hooked!), still working at good ole Raley's bakery (which by the way, Sabrina, Sally, and even Amy, need to stop by MORE to get those free cookies, so I can totally stop working to chit chat, opps I mean to give good customer service!!), Aarin is back to school so we are adjusting to that (this semester is almost done whoooo whooo!!), boys still playing magic so get togethers here and there, missing Megan :( by the way you need to update your blog a tad bit more missy, actually I'm so going to say that ALL of you need to update more on your blogs, yeah I said it!! Made Carly start a new blog, go check that out, and this weekend celebrating mother's day! Ok I promise I'm now FINISHED. Hope you enjoyed this crazy post! One more thing, I hope all of you mother's have a wonderful mother's day, and even you miss megan, hello who loves those puppies as much as you do???????

** the can wasn't opened, just a funny picture!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures....love the family photo!!!! :-)

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Wow! What a post! Had fun with you both Saturday craft shows!