Ok the suspense is killing me! I'm so very excited for this christmas. 1) Maddie "gets" the concept of gifts and it's just going to be fun to watch her eyes get all big, especially when we bring out the horse ekkkkk!! 2) I'm mighty proud of myself on the gifts I got for Aarin, and I so can't wait for him to open them either!! 2) I have my sweet boy this year.....awwww to hold him during that day will be the best..... 3) I get to see all of my family, as well as Aarin's family for the next 2 days. 4) I'm munching on some very yummy Megan cookies AND listening to her cd she sent us girls, and I must say Megan I really like it!! However it makes me miss you more, I can totally see you rocking and singing out loud with these songs, especially track #8! Thank you again by the way.... 5)It's just the best holiday to end the year, everyone gets all nice, lovey and dovey, and actually takes a second to think of others. Too bad it's not like that allll year long, everyone should work on that!!! Alright that's all I got for the day, everyone have a great evening!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment