A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Well of course my husband, but then I’m very lucky to have 2 very wonderful best friends a girl could ask for…..
C. Cake or pie? Cake allllll the way
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? Chap stick
F. Favorite color? Bluish sometimes greenish
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms, more to eat!
H. Hometown? I’m originally from Riverside but I considered my hometown Merced.
I. Favorite indulgence? Getting my nails done, and coffee yummm.
J. January or July? January alllll the way, no more heat please!
K. Kids? 1, a year and a half TODAY!! And a new little man on the way, very soon, 17 days actually!
L. Life isn’t complete without? My Family
M. Marriage date? September 22, 2002
N. Number of brothers and sisters? I have 2 brothers, and 3 sister in laws
O. Oranges or Apples? I have to be in the mood for either.
P. Phobias? Not seeing my children grow up, or life without my husband.
Q. Quotes? If you know your right, shut up and move on. “My Mom” ;)
R. Reasons to smile? Goodness there are so many reasons why; my family, my life, all that I have today, knowing what I’ve accomplished in my 28 years of life, my friends, being happy……..
S. Season of choice? A true fall! I miss those good falls we used to have….
T. Tag 5 people: Whoever wants to play this game.
U. Unknown fact about me? I was on the honor roll in junior high and high school.
V. Vegetable? Green beans or a good salad
W. Worst habit? Cussing when I’m extremely upset or mad.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. Having an ultrasound to see a baby is amazing.
Y. Your favorite food? Homemade tacos YUM
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer
Monday, September 08, 2008
Abc's of me.....
Posted by My world at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment