Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This is why we chose a doberman.......


She's coming Abby!!


And there goes the clothes!!



Shameful!

When we were wanting a puppy we made sure we did some really good research on different dogs, especially family dogs. ALLLLLL of the research that we found kept saying how well dobermans do with children and being very good family dogs. So off we went to find our family puppy! And we did, ABBY!!! Which I'm sure all of you are aware of, if not, well now you are!! Anyways, one night I was watching Maddie and Abby (just so you know they are total best friends), and I noticed Maddie was playing with soon to be baby brother's clothes........ but she thought it was a great time to throw them on the poor dog!! I even had to giggle, and the best part of it all, Abby just laid there the entire time, wagging her little tail :) such a cute moment!! I'm truly happy we did our research and found the perfect dog for our little girl, and soon to be little man.... ok sorry for the novel just had the urge to write!!

0 comments: