Saturday, December 15, 2007

A new tradition....


Look at these great ornaments I got!


The great books Madison got from the Rawlings


Sabrina checking out her ornament from Madison


CrAzY Kara


Sweet Maddie


Now let me tell you, I had to FIGHT for this picture of Miss Rachel, she was not having it at all!!! I'm so mean!


Handsome Micahel


The fabulous gals!


At one point Madison was more into the bow!


Cutie Char


The three amigas


Madison opening her gift from the Butlers


Madison and Michael checking out Kara's gift


Well today was our second year of our new little tradition us girls have decided to do. We really just get gifts for the babies/kids and pick out just an ornament for us girls. So tonight we all packed into my house and went crazy!!! The girls and boy all had a blast opening their gifts, Michael had more fun eating his, and even having Rachel at one point saying "some more??" then us girls exchanged our ornaments. It's such a treat to see the ornaments that we chose for one another, and then get to enjoy them year after year. I would just like to say how lucky I am to have these girls and their little familues in my life, each time I get to spend time with them it's such a joy, I hope we have many many years together like this......

2 comments:

sabrina said...

We had a fantastic time tonight!
Luv ya!

sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.