
I get to go pick out a bear today!
But first I need my lunch.....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm this one!
this one is the one!
Pick a sound, pick a sound....
I want this one
Pick out a heart
Gotta stuff him
We need to comb you to make you shiny!
We need a bath!
Picking out the name, we like Patch
Look at my bear!
Going home!
Miss Aubrey, our new little monkey.
Well today was an adventure for all of us. First we went and met our brand new niece/cousin Aubrey Grace, she is so very cute, with tons of hair!! Then we went to the mall and shopped, ate, and made a bear for Maddie! It was a great way to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Bear Love, a new little monkey, and five years....
Posted by My world at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Those are the cutest darned pictures ever! Now I want a bear!!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment